Christmas Jewels On Offer At Element Jewellery
Stuck for ideas on what to get your loved ones for Christmas this year? Looking for something a bit different? Then Element Jewellery is hosting the ideal event to get you festively inspired, with its ’12 Days of Christmas’ party on 21st November.
The Hebden Bridge boutique jewellery store is hosting a day of mulled wine, mince pies and magnificent gems, giving customers the opportunity to have an exclusive peek at the Christmas jewels on offer this festive season. From diamond rings to necklaces and ethical earrings, Element has the perfect gift solutions for your family and friends.
Staff will be on hand to advise on suitable sparkly pieces to fit all needs and desires, recommend sizes and styles and make your gift shopping this year a relaxing experience, easing you into the Yuletide season. And if that’s not enough, there will also be a prize draw to win £50 worth of vouchers.
Don’t miss this opportunity to not only satisfy your gift buying needs but also select some beautiful pieces to put on your own Christmas list. And with 10% off all purchases on the day, it is the perfect excuse to start your Christmas shopping early.
To take a look at Element Jewellery’s collections visit: www.elementjewellery.com
- Posted: 13 October 2011Vote For Your Local Park Or Playing Field
- Posted: 27 September 2011Another Exciting Stubbing Apple Day
- Posted: 21 September 2011Local Unemployment Highest In Years
- Posted: 15 February 2011Local Jeweller Leads The Way With Fairtrade Gold
- Posted: 13 February 2011Council Budget Proposals Show Cabinet Has Listened
- Posted: 9 February 2011Meeting To Ensure Future Of Picture House
Browse Archive By Date
Add An Article
Got a news story for the Todmorden List? Click the link below to submit your article for publication.