A great event for cider connoisseurs The Stubbing Wharf, Hebden Bridge is celebrating Apple Day on Saturday 22nd October 2011, commencing at noon. Guests of the Stubbing Wharf have been enjoying this annual celebration of the fruit that makes a wonderful drink for five years.
There are concerns in the Yorkshire & Humber job market with unemployment rising again across the UK, this time hitting 2.51 million. The troubling news indicates a worsening of the labour market with the number of unemployed people increasing by 80,000 – the largest increase since the three months to August 2009.
- Posted: 30 October 2011Vote For Your Local Park Or Playing Field
- Posted: 29 October 2011Local Blogger Lisa Ansell Makes The Headlines
- Posted: 27 September 2011Another Exciting Stubbing Apple Day
- Posted: 21 September 2011Local Unemployment Highest In Years
- Posted: 15 February 2011Local Jeweller Leads The Way With Fairtrade Gold
- Posted: 13 February 2011Council Budget Proposals Show Cabinet Has Listened
Browse Archive By Date
Add An Article
Got a news story for the Todmorden List? Click the link below to submit your article for publication.